Saturday 12 October 2013

Challenge 205 - wings and things!

Well howdy there from a cold, windy, wet and lurgy ridden TG HQ!  Yep my first lurgy of winter... I wouldn't mind (well actually I do) so much but its only been like this for two days!  Shows what a wuss I am I guess.

So thanks to our players from last week, I dug the RPT out from under his blankets and he's chosen Shell as our winner.  Please email with the challenge number in the title line.

So this week our theme is wings and things - our sponsor the fabulous Crafters Companion.

The Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share;














So fabbadoolous huh?

As always please remember our roolz.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shell, on your win, hope you feel better soon, Net, fabulous projects girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations from the DT and another super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wunderschöne Bastelwerke vom Team. Vielen Dank für diese Herausforderung.

    Liebe Grüße, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work by the DTs and in the link up gallery.

    ReplyDelete