Saturday 21 September 2013

Challenge 202 - Dotty


Yet another week flown by!. Hope you have all had a good one.  We have a lost a few of our DT members recently, we are sorry to see them go but wish them all the best in the future and we know we will see them here entering our challenges.

So we have a DT call on. If you would like to be considered please put DT after your name in your entry please.


So who won last weeks challenge? It was Jac. Congratulations please contact us to claim your prize.

This week our challenge is
DOTTY!

I am sure we all have lots of dotty paper and stamps in our craft cupboards. So do join us this week

The sponsors are Heathers Hobbie Haven and Ribbon Girl

Please remember the rules.


Here are our DT makes





Heike
 
 










Have fun
Sarah x


11 comments:

  1. thank you for such a fun challenge great work from the DT ;)

    vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and inspiring the work of your Dt
    I would be happy to become a part of your Dt, if 'you want to go and see my work. I love your blog and I love it as Gorjuss stamp.
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice challenge & great samples from the DT! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun challenge- I love using dots-great samples from the dit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards and project. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fun challenge and fabulous DT inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just received a comment from Sharon regarding my entry complimenting me on my colouring, I would like to point out that the image on my entry is a pre-coloured topper. As much as I would love to take credit for the colouring I simply can't! Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dotty challenge! I love dotted papers of all colors!! Another fun challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great challenge and DT inspiration.
    It is great to be back after a few busy weeks with hubby away and bushfires.
    Thank you for the chance to enter your DT call.
    Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for a great one girls, fab DT work too. Dx

    ReplyDelete