Saturday 23 March 2013

Challenge 176 - something borrowed

Here we go again!  Yes that's just what I said yesterday morning when I got up and saw snow.... quite a lot of snow.... this morning we have even more snow.... lots and lots of snow!  I mean come on weather its supposed to be spring!  I know that for a fact as my two daffodils are peeping through.  I reckon they're actually regretting that now though!

So thanks to all of you who came to play last week - lovely creations as always.  The RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Anita  Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this weeks challenge, this week we want you to use something borrowed on your creation.  Now this made be an item or idea you've borrowed, something normally used in another way... get the drift?  Appropriate with the snow eh?  Our kind sponsor this week are those fabulous Ribbon Girls!  One lucky winner will get £10 to spend on some loveliness..... I may enter.....;)

So as always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share with you;




























So there you go?  Off you go and get borrowing ;)  Pop over the Gorjussettes blogs and they'll tell you just what they've borrowed - did you guess correctly?

As always please remember the roolz!


5 comments:

  1. great idea for a something borrowed challenge - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the DT creations & what a fab idea for the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT creations and a fab idea for a challenge. Thank you, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea for something borrowed, fresh. Everyone's creations are artistic and fun to look at. Thank you.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT Creations are stunning. I enjoyed it to play with you along with this challenge. Thanks for the Challenge Ladies.

    Happy Easter
    Dunja x

    ReplyDelete