Saturday 5 January 2013

Challenge 165 - Anything goes with ribbon!

Hiya there peeps!  A quick check on the weather.... its NOT RAINING!!!  I know how amazing huh?  I'm not saying it won't later but at the moment its dry.  Which pleased Dudley my old kitty cat when he was evicted this morning.  Yes I'm wicked and do turf him out sometimes when its a little wet.... and I'm fairly sure he calls me something nasty in kitty speak as he goes out!  Well if the look he gives me is anything to go by he does!  I'm going nowhere rain or not - I've had an operation on my foot so can't drive.... I'm stir crazy already and my beloved are not nurse material :-((

Still it'll soon be better (I hope).

So the winner from last week is Sasha please email me your details with the challenge number in the title.

Now here's some news for you - this week I'd like to welcome a brand new sponsor to Totally Gorjuss J and C Creations  I've been lucky enough to meet these lovely folks and boy do they have some amazing stuff!  My wish list grew a foot! (and it was tiny writing too!) They're giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher for online treats!  Fill ya boots!  So the theme for this is Anything goes with ribbon!  So you can create whatever you with but it must include ribbon!

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to well inspire you;






















So faberlous huh?  Some people have used sneakily small amounts of ribbon....er... that'll be me then....

So as always please remember the rules!

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations ladies!!
    Mr linky will not let me remove #16, it's the wrong card. I'm am so sorry! :(
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards by the DT!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great challenges all time. Happy new year to the great DT.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I'm also guilty of using only a sneakily small amount of ribbon - but it is gorjuss quality. roberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT creations. I love ribbon, so may be back with another entry. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the chance!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dieses Thema ist toll
    und die Designerkarten sind wunderschön
    lg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations again ladies - Thank you for another lovely challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I just realised that my card was chosen as last weeks winner...Thank You So Much! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this wonderful challenge!
    Just entered my card.
    Love the DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge, just placed my entry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful challenge and the design team work is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the challenge and the wonderful inspirations from the DT
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first time here. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challeng and super DT creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful DT designs-thank you for your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards from the DT for inspiration.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We so appreciate the comments you leave. Great response to this challenge, your entries are awesome. Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had super fun with this challenge :)

    visit iselinalbretsen.blogspot.com to see my church :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great challenge! I love the Design team samples! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2022?clone omega constellation co axial chronometer?watches are in stock. You can possess best knockoff Omega watches with less money.

    ReplyDelete