Saturday 7 July 2012

Challenge 139 - its a sketch

Anyone for an ark? Yup we're still in the middle of ark weather here. Wow have we had some torrential rain or what!  The answer being torrential rain....I hope non of you are affected by the floods.  Oh and there's still a lot more to come, I can't wait!

Oh and just to add insult to injury I have two poorly arms :-((  Something has bitten me and I've had a severe reaction to it.  Annoyingly I never felt a thing.  I'm hoping whatever it was died of poisoning.  I mean Popeye arms aren't that good a look....

So who won last week?  Well the RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Lozzy  please email me at the TG email with the challenge number in the title.

So this week its sketch time!  That can only mean one thing - its Joanna Sheen time.  Yup the lovely Joanna is our regular sketch sponsor.  One lucky winner will receive £10 to spend online.  Oh and she has the most amazing customer service!

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration for you....

The sketch... easy....






















So just gorjuss huh?

So folks remember 'Rules is rules'










11 comments:

  1. how do i put my card on???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh sorted - the link has appeared - some great cards again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a big thank you and for your challenges. I'm over the moon to be picked. I had to check a few times just to make sure it was me.
    Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch :) Aazing DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your sketches, they give so many possibilities! Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the sketch!
    Something that I would find very useful when it comes to your challenges would be if you stated the last date to entry on them, as it's kind of hard to figure out on one's own and it is sort of disappointing to make an entry and then realize it's too late ...
    Would also like to be able to comment with Name + URL as I host my own blog :)

    Piglet
    http://laviedepiglet.se/pysselblogg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and some super creations by everyone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous sketch and cards, Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch to follow, love the DT cards.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch and fab DT creations. A bit late making my card but at least I got here in time!!

    ReplyDelete